PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE.
DEFINITIONS OR TERMS
- “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to GMPtemplates, unless the context dictates otherwise
- “User” means the visitor accessing, browsing and purchasing from this website.
- “Service” means the provision of Product in electronic format in accordance with this License Agreement.
- “Product” means the documents provided through the Service. Product may be in the form of document template, worksheet, check list, articles, white paper or other forms.
- Document templates are pre-formatted editable documents that can be used by the User to quickly create the User’s specific document.
- Documents may contain material not relevant for certain Users and has to be changed or adjusted to User’s requirements.
- Some documents (eg procedures) are not generic templates; they were designed, developed and used in specific well-established and regulated facility.
- All material available on this website is copyright to GMPtemplates.
- When User purchases the Product, the copyright is limited and User is granted the right to use and customize the Product to suit their needs. Copyright is transferred to User once the Product is edited or customized.
- The User is not allowed to sell it, give it away, make it available for unlicensed users, sub-license it, hire it out or publish the content of the Product.
- The Product is only a “template”:
- Developed to help Users prepare their specific document which is similar to, but not the same as, the Product.
- That has been prepared from separate experiences and circumstances to the intent of the User.
- GMPtemplates does not guarantee the lawfulness, compliance and completeness of the Product.
- User shall indemnify and hold harmless GMPtemplates and any of GMPtemplates’ affiliates or employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, claims, awards, judgments, costs and expenses arising out of or resulting from User’s use of the Service or Product other than as expressly permitted hereunder.
- If the User acquires any information from the site or acquires any Product, the User is agreeing to accept full responsibility for the document, its lawfulness, compliance and completeness, and to absolve and release GMPtemplates from any responsibility or liability for the document and for any use that User may make of it.
- GMPtemplates does not warrant the Product that the User acquires as fit for any purpose, nor does it warrant that the Product will achieve any particular objective, nor does it warrant the truth, fairness or efficacy of any statements contained within the document.
- Calculation Spreadsheets – GMPtemplates specifically excludes all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data and other information set forth and assumes NO liability for any losses or damage resulting from the use of the materials or application of the data.
- Consistent with good practice, the burden rests with the User of these spreadsheets to review all calculations, and assumptions. The User is fully responsible for the results or decisions based on the calculations.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any loss of profits, loss of business, interruption of business or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or any kind resulting from any breach of its agreement, even if the damaged party has advised the other party of the possibility of such loss. In no event shall GMPtemplates be liable to User for losses arising out of the use of the Service or Product.
- Without limiting the foregoing, GMPtemplates’ aggregate liability to User shall be limited to the amount received by GMPtemplates from User hereunder.
- We will endeavour to keep our Users satisfied with our Product. Sometimes User can be dissatisfied because they misunderstand the nature of the document that they are about to download. Generally we do not accept returns or offer refunds.