Purpose of Process Control/Automation Checklist:
The checklist consists of features & design criteria for a facility component or equipment or process that needs to be considered during the life-cycle phases of development, design, construction, testing, qualification and maintenance. This is to ensure the components in the facility are “fit for intended purpose”, compliant to regulatory/statutory, easy and safe to operate and maintain. The result is to produce quality products.
- includes topics like Life-cycle; User Requirement/Functional Specification; Testing eg alarm, integration; Hardware & software
- also include design suggestions which are typical industry standard.
- ensures that you have covered all expects in the design, construction, testing and maintenance of the process control system.
- a missed item or design feature can lead to non-compliant, very expensive and cumbersome retrofit plus project delay.
- some items are built from statutory and regulatory requirements
Other check-lists in our library includes:
|No.||DISCIPLINE||Number of Items in Checklist|
|4||Process & Utilities||150|
The Checklists are supplied in MS Excel format for ease of entering data and sorting the items.